Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Lunch time ride

I decided that 52 and sunny was worthy of a quick lunch time ride today. Here is what I saw on my ride today. 3 f-16's taking off just over my head - they proceeded to shoot straight up in the sky; one of them even did a roll as it lauched. I felt like a little kid. Mt. St. Helens was in full glory today as well. I passed one old (and hairy) shirtless walker, I raced a semi truck in a 25 mile per hour zone...and yes, I won. A 747 flew about 300 feet over my head - I was riding right next to the airport. And last but not least, this is what I saw for most of my ride:

The picture does not do it justice. Come out and see for yourselves, I have a nice 35 mile loop we can enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. The view is great, but could you skip racing the semi-truck in the future?!!

    ReplyDelete