Saturday, November 21, 2009

work attire

I am finding it is more difficult that I thought with being a remote employee. In the past if I had a question for anyone in the company, I would simply get up from my chair and walk into whomevers office I needed to speak with, ask my question, and then move on. That was the good life. Now, it may take a day or so to get a question answered just because of conflicting schedules.

The cool part about being remote is literally getting out of bed and starting to work right away. I usually look like this:
Actually one part that I really enjoy is being able to have breakfast and usually lunch with Margaret and Jackson. Almost every morning, Jackson brings my breakfast to me in my office. I just love that. Right before pre-school, Jackson runs up stairs to give me a hug. Then during Jackson's nap, I am at home so Margaret has a chance to run out.
I guess if M & J can handle me looking like this some days, it is worth it, right?

2 comments:

  1. Oh come on Steve. Even on your off days, you still look better than most! And how cute that jackson brings you your breakfast. Oh and I like Bessy for your bike's name:-)

    ReplyDelete