Monday, November 16, 2009

is that what i think it is....

So, I have been living vicariously through Margaret's blog and figured I should give this a go. It will most likely turn into a blog about my bikes and my family, let's just hope not that order. I am hoping to post many pictures and like the idea of the picture of the day. Let's start that today. Oh, and by the way, there will most likely be multiple grammatical errors...live it be, that is just how I roll!

We had our 19 weeks ultrasound today, and much to our surprise, we are having a....

As a frame of reference, here is Jackson's ultrasound picture from the same timeframe...

If these pictures are any indication, our new son will be much more shy than Jackson

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Jackson will be such a good big brother. Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're a family of boys and we love them all. Glad to have another one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been living vicariously thru Margaret's blog for too long...lets get a new post!!!

    ReplyDelete