Saturday, March 6, 2010

It doesn't get old

I went out again today on a little solo adventure. The views I received today remind me of God's presence. I cut the ride a little short because it was so nice out that I wanted to make sure Jackson, Margaret and I could spend some time in the sun. It takes me about 25 minutes before I see this:



I figured "Why not just ride straight for the mountain", so that is what I did. You think I am closer now?



After my own personal Time Trial, I decided to head on over to the airport. I love riding by it as you always get to see something pretty cool. I watched a few planes take off and a few land. Here are a few pics:



This is pretty close to the end of my ride. It really doesn't get old riding with views like this.




Back at home, ready for some food!



I usually keep my computer running the whole time, even when I stop to take a picture, etc. This way, I know how long I have been gone. For you geeks out there, you can check out the ride here. I had a nasty headwind on the way out!







No comments:

Post a Comment