Monday, February 22, 2010

What Rain???

It has been pretty incredible here over the past 5 or 6 days. Zero rain, 58-65 degree temps and tons o sun. My parents were in town last week so they really lucked out. I was able to get out for a couple rides this weekend. Saturday did 50 fast and hilly miles with about 21 other guys. It was a great, but I was whooped at the end. Yesterday, I met up with one other guy for about 30 miles. We went at a pretty good pace, and the route was flat, so that made my weary legs happy. We did an out and back to Sauvie Island. Here are a few pics I took from the same spot. I could see all four peaks perfectly. My phone doesn't take the best pics, but you get the idea.

Mt. Hood


Mt. Adams



Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Rainier

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures Steve. Any chance we can get a couple of them in high quality digital? Thanks again for a great week.

    ReplyDelete